The 2022 RCP Network Gathering will be held virtually on November 17 from 9 am to 3 pm.
In 2022, we will shift our focus to the “how” of Land Justice and resilience:
- How does Climate Justice relate to your work?
- How do we build new, authentic, mutually valuable relationships?
- What concrete steps can we take to incorporate justice into our work?
- How can we deepen our relationships with each other as a network of peers?
Our Keynote Speakers will talk about Why and How to “build a new table” in conservation work — one that includes all people interested in conserving their community’s resources and strengthening its resilience.
There will be a morning and afternoon session covering:
- Relationship Building for Conservation and Climate: How to form transformational relationships with new partners
- Collaboration for Conservation and Climate: How organizations are collaborating to build Climate Justice and Resilience into their work and community
Panel discussions and breakout session activities will include:
- Lowering the barriers that prevent us from being more inclusive so we can help advance Land Justice
- The simple steps we can take to change how we connect with our communities
- How to advance Land Justice without mission drift
Don’t miss the chance to learn, connect and make a plan to advance collaborative landscape protection in your community at the 2022 RCP Network Gathering.
What is the RCP Network Gathering?
The RCP Network Gathering is a free, one-day virtual conference designed to bring together Conservation practitioners to support their work in advancing collaborative landscape protection in the Northeast.
Why Join the 2022 RCP Network Gathering?
- Learn how we can build a more resilient and inclusive conservation movement responsive to the expressed needs of historically marginalized communities.
- Get inspired by the Gathering’s keynote panel and session speakers.
- Connect with new peers and reconnect with current ones at our breakout sessions.
Participate the way you want
While we have designed the virtual event to engage participants from beginning to end, we’ve also built in flexibility understanding the competing demands on your time. So we encourage you to participate at whatever level and degree you choose. Come for just one session or all. Watch and listen or actively participate before, during, and/or after.
Watch last year’s recap video below.