Each year, ALPINE hosts a day-long meeting focused on various topics relevant to the advancement of land protection efforts in academic settings, including:
- Permanent protection of academic lands
- Connecting students and faculty with land trusts and other conservation practitioners
- New research and curriculum resources in land conservation
- Fostering collaboration with Regional Conservation Partnerships (RCPs)
- Effectively educating and training our next generation of conservation professionals
ALPINE participants include faculty, students, administrators, and land protection practitioners that network with and learn from each other toward a shared goal of increasing land protection across the region.