Webinars and in-person trainings are designed to help RCP members advance their activities and strategies toward successful coordinated or collaborative land protection. Click here to see past trainings and access materials.
- “An RCP Network Science Delivery Workshop On the CT River Watershed Landscape Conservation Design Pilot And Implications for Regional Conservation Partnerships in the Watershed: Process, Data Sets, and Review,” supported with a Science Delivery Grant from the North Atlantic Landscape Conservation Cooperative. Sept. 10, 2014. Agenda. Presentations:
- North Atlantic Landscape Conservation Cooperative: Setting the Stage for Conservation Design and Delivery in the Northeast Region—Ken Elowe, Asst Regional Director for Science Applications Presentation (PDF)
- The Connecticut River Watershed Landscape Conservation Design Pilot—Nancy McGarigal, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, National Wildlife Refuge System and Scott Schwenk, Science Coordinator, North Atlantic Landscape Conservation Cooperative. Presentation (PDF) available upon request (file very large).
- Overview of Presentation on the North Atlantic LCC data availability and Conservation Planning Atlas—Lori Pelech, Geographer and GIS Specialist, and Renee Vieira, Spatial Data Manager, NALCC, USFWS Presentation (PDF)
- Selected NALCC Datasets and How RCPs Can Use Them—Brian Hall, Harvard Forest, Harvard University, and Highstead. Presentation (PDF) available upon request (file very large).
- “North Quabbin Regional Landscape Partnership Climate Conservation Planning Pilot Project,” supported by the Open Space Institute Resilient Landscapes Initiative Catalyst Grants Program and the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation Oct. 2013 — March 2014. Final Report.
- “Capital Campaign Process and Collaborative Conservation” with Tom Curren, Northeast Land Trust Consortium — May 7, 2013
- “Woods Forum: Informing Landowner Decisions Through Peer Learning“ with Paul Catanzaro, University of Massachusetts, Amherst — April 25, 2013.